Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tired of Aggravated Librarians.

I'd like to log another, if you will, injustice.
Today I had to leave my english class.

At first it was relief but then i arrived at the library to be confronted by three librarians. I was interrogated over a book that one of them forgot to check as they checked it out to me.

Needless to say i was angry.

I was screamed at for about twenty minutes I finally was let off after specifically telling them that I had checked out the book already in that condition (which was the truth). All of this hell was raised over a small stain on the backside of the book.

Bitchy librarians are a curse of the world. The book was not heavily damaged and i acknowledged the stain as i walked out.

I suppose it is my fault for not saying anything about it but honestly, I'm refuse to bitch about a two-inch soda stain on the back of a book from the school library. Which is what they wanted me to do.

They ranted at me for 20 minutes about how "perfect" the library is and how the school is and how the librarians are enforcers of library cleanliness and how they love their books (that aren't theirs) and then just brushed it off...

I am pissed.


"Hickory Hawks are Hickory Vultures. The bleach-blonde scavengers feed on a carrion of drama and lies."

No comments:

Post a Comment