Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Back

Forgive me, non-existent readers.
I have been out of touch lately and i have to write down a few new things here.

Last night I was falling into sleep while watching tv and i thought about this page and wondered why i hadn't written lately so...here goes.

My life has been utterly stubborn. It will not go anywhere. It is like a lawnmower that sits in one place. Just swinging away and not progressing in cutting up anything else within its path.

I have a newfound zeal for aggressively advancing myself through Hickory High's social minefield.

I must say, it is going quite...in fact...extremely well.

Hahahahaha my dear readers, i am so pleased with myself.

Currently I am laughing hysterically.

I should also post that video I was promising everyone, but I just can't seem to get around to it.

Maybe some short stories? I'll see what i have time for...

My fellow pessimists, I say to you, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment