Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Suburban Monotony

Idiots are a good thing to have in your neighboorhood.

It gives one something to study and watch as they carry out the monotonous task that is each and everyone of their lives.

Everyday I see them outside falling over, struggling. It can become quite entertaining, especially when you learn to time certain events such as when neighboors leave and return home and what they do at specific times of the week as well.

For those of you who think I am into breaking and entering, actually I observe just to observe. For some reason I enjoy watching other people. It's like going to the zoo...at least in our day and age.

My day was long. I played another show at the theater in Norfolk. It went pretty well but i am tired.

How was your day?
Post it in my comments and i'll try to care ):-)

No comments:

Post a Comment