Monday, April 19, 2010

Judge me, I Judge You.


I absolutely adore revenge. In fact, i've come to believe that it is one of the more wonderful things in the world. I absolutely hate people that tell me how negative i am. That is one of the most aggravating things in the world. It rips and tears at my nerves like a ravenous beast.

Go ahead and judge me in your mind and call me a pessimist all you want, but i don't want to hear (or see) one fucking word. If you have got such a problem with my attitude then don't talk to me or bother me about it. Don't waste my time.

Where i go to school, it is full of idiots. They carry one mind, and that is to root out and destroy loners and negativity. I am full of negativity and i dish it out to EVERYBODY as i see fit. I do not forgive, and i never forget.

It can be as small as a pencil i loned you and you never gave back,
A book that you borrowed and returned late,
I will remember it. And i will seek retribution in whatever form.

Idiots and forgetful person(s) beware.

Today was horrible. My cello was locked in the band room by the everforgetful and absent conductor. So I spent today without it and I'm pissed. It is one of the few things in this world that i enjoy, besides revenge and...her.....it is almost impossible to manage my short temper without it.

Yet somehow I hold the perfect grades that I do and manage to silently make my way through the day...

Truly I would be nothing without her or my cello.

They complete me. They fill the void in my life that was ripped in me when i moved to this hellish redneck land.

Away all of my friends were taken, along with my happiness, my soul, and my way of being.

The urban air is gone, the giant empty concrete buildings i explored, the walls i tagged, and above all my dearly beloved hill on an empty part of town, where i could sit and enjoy the sound of the wind. No one was ever on that hill.

It was my playground of solitude and thought. Where i could be alone and think while i inhaled the smoggy air and be with my own mind for hours on end.

Now my room is all i have. Away from the wretched suburbs and the everdreaded high school.

Silence resides only in here, and within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment